- Your strength lies in your preparation. Be prepared with your data if you expect challenging encounters!
- You may have your comfort zones but does not mean leadership roles are not for you. Introverts are suited to certain challenges more than the others.
- Sometimes the best reaction to bullies is no reaction at all. And you are good at it already. Just focus on the goal of the interaction.
- It is not wrong to choose a profession that suits your taste and involves working on your own. That is where your powers are put to best use.
- Connect with people one on one. It gives us a chance to know them and they get to know you are a genuinely good person.